Welcome to The Nine of Herts...
The 9 of Herts Golf Course offers a 9-hole golf course and driving range and our philosophy is to create an environment of golf for all the family. This is a family friendly, pay and play golf course situated on London Road between Northwood and Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire.
Our innovative and modern approach to the great game of golf is demonstrated by our “feel free” philosophy….
- Feel free to wear what you are comfortable in
- Feel free to play golf your own way (we've all started somewhere and it doesn't matter if you 'top' a few!)
- Feel free to turn up and play (as we don't insist on pre-booked Tee Times)
- Feel free to play the 9 hole course more than once (We are offering Unlimited Day Play at no extra cost)
- Feel free to turn up and use the range (we sell 25 or 50 ball baskets)
- Feel free to play on your own (we don't insist on playing in pairs, 3 or 4-balls)
- Feel free to hire our golf clubs and shoes if you don't have your own
- Feel free to have fun and to visit us as often as you like
New Green Fee Rates from 1st February - click here for details
February £5 from 16:00 hours
March £5 from 17:00 hours
April End of twilight offer
Junior Yearly Membership
We are making a number of exciting changes at the Nine of Herts over the next few weeks which we hope will improve your golfing experience with us. First up to build upon our Junior Academy and to bring more kids to golf, we are offering yearly membership for young players aged 16 and under. In the yearly membership package every junior member can:-
- Play as much as you like any day of the week during opening hours.
- Take advantage of Five half hour lessons with the Director of Golf.
- Get involved with competitions throughout the year
- Get entered into competitions at other Golf Clubs.
- Ask at the pro-shop for further details.
- Pay a green fee for nine holes, play as many as you like
- Valid for the day of your ticket
- Excludes six for £6.00 and Twilight offers.
1 Day Intense Golf Lesson Now Available
Improve your golf with a day’s intense tuition, whether you are a complete beginner or intermediate golfer. Our PGA qualified instructor will give you a fantastic experience whilst teaching you new skills or fine tuning the ones you already possess.
The day’s coaching will consist of :-
- 1 Hour basic swing and set up.
- 1 Hour problem shots (uphill and downhill lies, ball above feet and below, bunker shots etc.)
- Lunch at BatchworthPark G.C.
- Short Game instruction.
- 9 Hole playing lesson.
This great offer is only £250 for a single player or £140 per person with two people sharing.
Contact Mark via the Pro Shop on 01923 848636
7.30am until late.
Please call for last Tee off time.
"The Par 32, 1882 yard course offers panoramic views across Hertfordshire and the rolling Chiltern Hills. With green fees starting at just £7* for adults and £5 for juniors, and a basket of driving range balls from just £2.50, the 9 of Herts is the place to take up the great game of golf, to play with family members - both young and older and practice your skills on our new driving range.
(*£7 applies to seniors and ladies, other Green Fees may be higher)
The 9 of Herts offers a small Pro Shop providing essential golfing equipment (including Balls, Tees and Gloves) and toilet facilities. We also offer a range of light refreshments including snacks and hot/cold drinks to be enjoyed from the club house or delightful sun terrace.
The 9 of Herts has a large car park for over 70 vehicles including 4 disabled bays."