The 9 of Herts Golf Course offers a 9-hole golf course and driving range and our philosophy is to create an environment of golf for all the family. This is a family friendly, pay and play golf course situated on London Road between Northwood and Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire.
Our innovative and modern approach to the great game of golf is demonstrated by our “feel free” philosophy….
- Feel free to wear what you are comfortable in
- Feel free to play golf your own way (we've all started somewhere and it doesn't matter if you 'top' a few!)
- Feel free to turn up and play (as we don't insist on pre-booked Tee Times)
- Feel free to play the 9 hole course more than once (We are offering Unlimited Day Play at no extra cost)
- Feel free to turn up and use the range (we sell 25 or 50 ball baskets)
- Feel free to play on your own (we don't insist on playing in pairs, 3 or 4-balls)
- Feel free to hire our golf clubs and shoes if you don't have your own
- Feel free to have fun and to visit us as often as you like
7.30am until late. Please call for last Tee times.
FOOTGOLF ONLY Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays between 2pm - 5pm (Golfers should be finishing off) Please go to the FOOTGOLF Page for more details.
"The Par 32, 1882 yard course offers panoramic views across Hertfordshire and the rolling Chiltern Hills. With green fees starting at just £7* for adults and £5 for juniors, and a basket of driving range balls from just £2.50, the 9 of Herts is the place to take up the great game of golf, to play with family members - both young and older and practice your skills on our new driving range.
(*£7 applies to seniors and ladies, other Green Fees may be higher)
Please call for last Tee times (approximate times listed below)
- October from 5.30pm
- November from 4.00pm
- December from 3.00pm
- January 2016 from 3.00pm
- February 2016 from 3.30pm
- March 2016 from 4.00pm
- April 2016 end of Twilight offer
Discount on 4 Balls
Effective immediately we are turing back the clock to last year and offering a discount if you play as a 4 Ball.
- Weekday 4 Ball £36.00. £9 per person.
- Weekend and Bank Holidays 4 Ball £44.00. That is £11 per person.
- Unlimited Golf applies to all Green Fees (excluding "six for £6" and FootGolf)
- Ask at the pro-shop for further details.
- Pay a green fee for nine holes, play as many as you like
- Valid for the day of your ticket
- Excludes six for £6.00 and Twilight offers.
1 Day Intense Golf Lesson Now Available
Improve your golf with a day’s intense tuition, whether you are a complete beginner or intermediate golfer. Our PGA qualified instructor will give you a fantastic experience whilst teaching you new skills or fine tuning the ones you already possess.
The day’s coaching will consist of :-
- 1 Hour basic swing and set up.
- 1 Hour problem shots (uphill and downhill lies, ball above feet and below, bunker shots etc.)
- Lunch at BatchworthPark G.C.
- Short Game instruction.
- 9 Hole playing lesson.
This great offer is only £250 for a single player or £140 per person with two people sharing.
Contact Mark via the Pro Shop on 01923 848636
The 9 of Herts offers a small Pro Shop providing essential golfing equipment (including Balls, Tees and Gloves) and toilet facilities. We also offer a range of light refreshments including snacks and hot/cold drinks to be enjoyed from the club house or delightful sun terrace.
The 9 of Herts has a large car park for over 70 vehicles including 4 disabled bays."