Welcome to The Nine of Herts...
Our innovative and modern approach to the great game of golf is demonstrated by our “feel free” philosophy….
- Feel free to wear what you are comfortable in
- Feel free to play golf your own way (we've all started somewhere and it doesn't matter if you 'top' a few!)
- Feel free to turn up and play (as we don't insist on pre-booked Tee Times)
- Feel free to play the 9 hole course more than once (subject to a small extra payment!)
- Feel free to turn up and use the range (we sell 25 or 50 ball baskets)
- Feel free to play on your own (we don't insist on playing in pairs, 3 or 4-balls)
- Feel free to hire our golf clubs and shoes if you don't have your own
- Feel free to have fun and to visit us as often as you like
- Pay a green fee for nine holes, play as many as you like
- Valid for the day of your ticket
- Excludes six for £6.00 and twilight offers
- Offer ends 28th February 2014
Twilight Green Fee only £5.
|November||from 15.00 hours|
|December||from 14.00 hours|
|January||from 14.00 hours|
|February||from 15.00 hours|
|March||from 16.00 hours|
|April||end of twilight offer|
7.30am until sunset.
Please call for last Tee off time.
The Par 32, 1882 yard course offers panoramic views across Hertfordshire and the rolling Chiltern Hills. With green fees starting at just £7 for adults and £5 for juniors, and a basket of driving range balls from just £2.50, the 9 of Herts is the place to take up the great game of golf, to play with family members - both young and older and practice your skills on our new driving range.
The 9 of Herts offers a small Pro Shop providing essential golfing equipment (including Balls, Tee and Gloves) and toilet facilities. We also offer a range light of refreshments including snacks and hot/cold drinks to be enjoyed from the club house or delightful sun terrace.
The 9 of Herts has a large car park for over 70 vehicles including 4 disabled bays.